Prologue

Masonic Initiation


A masonic initiate wearing the "ritualistic garb", hoodwink (blindfold), and cable-tow.

House of the Temple


The House of the Temple. A Masonic temple modeled after the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (one of the Seven Wonders of the World). It's about 1 mile north of the White House.


Sphinxes guarding the entrance.


The Temple Room. See a nice virtual tour of the Temple Room and the entire House of the Temple, and check out a tour of the House of the Temple on the Today Show.


6 comments:

  1. HMM dunno if i should be happy but it seems you already made my homwwork xD but i won't copy paste it :P i have also researched on ym own and found some more nice informations from the book. ->i am impressed how you found out about the location of Dr abbatons house... nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landed on this site after I had done the search myself while reading the book. You have made it simple. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about 20 pages from finishing the book. I wish I would have found your site soon. So cool. Can't wait to browse some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. i almost finished reading the book and curiosity got me. i started googling for pictures of places mentioned in the book and found this site.

    thank you very much! saves a lot of searching time =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading the book on my Kindle, and chanced upon your blog while looking for images of the Statue of Freedom. With your wonderful site, I now know that reading "The Lost Symbol" will be an enriching experience. Thank you for all this well-researched awesome work that you just did. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Menaga, E.mail id. : aga_nem@yahoo.co.inFebruary 14, 2011 at 6:03 AM

    What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us ;
    What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal (pg.no.454)

    So is your work.

    Continue your great job,Dana.

    Be good. Stay healthy. Praise the God.

    ReplyDelete

:-)